Coastal Geologic Services is celebrating its 25th year! Since 1993, CGS has specialized in providing quality analysis, design, and management of Puget Sound beaches, bluffs, and estuaries. We value our home in Puget Sound and are committed to its protection and restoration.
In these past 25 years we have:
- Performed close to 1,000 site assessments throughout the Puget Sound region,
- Advanced and implemented over 150 soft shore protection, beach, and estuary restoration/enhancement projects,
- Removed over 25,000 feet of shore armor (e.g., bulkheads, riprap, groins),
- Completed over 50 studies and papers,
- Developed and analyzed several Sound-wide spatial datasets,
- Mapped hundreds of miles of shoreline,
- Conducted community outreach in all 12 Puget Sound region counties,
- And much more!